TTL invites interested candidates from all the 4th year undergraduate students of Department of Mechanical Engineering for the following internship positions.
- Number of available positions : 7
- Duration : Three months
- Location : Turbine Testing Lab, KU
- Performance investigation of Pump as Turbine (1)
- Experiments in Rotating Disc Apparatus and development of erosion model (1)
- Experiments of erosion in cross-flow turbines (2)
- Performance up-scaling of locally manufactured Turgo turbines (1)
- Case study of erosion in a Pelton turbine (1)
- Energy modeling (Current energy trend in Nepal, future prospects and possible scenarios) (1)
Candidates have to email following documents (as a single pdf file) in the name of Faculty-in-Charge of TTL at email@example.com within 15/09/2021.
- Cover Letter
- Research statement mentioning interest in preferred title
- Relevant academic and experience certificates
- Recommendation letter from the internship coordinator at DoME
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Download Full Notice (Here)